When you need a Walk-In Clinic without an ambulance or long travel distances, American Family Medical Center (AFMC) is the best choice for the residents in West Chicago, Glendale Heights, Carol Stream, St. Charles, Wayne, Barlett, and Wheaton. Our dedicated doctors take appointments or walk-ins to quickly solve or diagnose your medical issues.
We provide easy access to quality health care when you have urgent health needs. We offer personalized attention and expertise to deliver the best treatment for your specific needs.
We provide total, expert care for:
- Accidents and falls
- Cuts that don’t involve much blood but might need stitches
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Minor broken bones and fractures in fingers or toes
- Moderate back problems
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Skin rashes and infections
If greater care is needed, we will transfer patients directly to a hospital emergency room for further treatment.
Feel free to message us your concerns.